RamChat: Do I qualify for the transfer WUE award?

If you are an incoming transfer student coming from a western state outside of Colorado, you may qualify for the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) award.

Follow along as we explain a few important factors you should be looking into when determining eligibility.

Want more info about the WUE? Visit our Office of Financial Aid transfer scholarships page.

Jill Baylis

Jill was a staff member in the Office of Admissions until 2019 when she moved to Denver. As a first-generation college student, she focused on simplifying the college admissions process and helping future Rams find community on campus.