Admitted Student Events
Admitted Student Week
Highlighted by numerous webinars and an Admitted Student Open House, this week is your chance to check several items off your list of people, places, and resources to connect with as an admitted student. Register for the open house below, and stay tuned for additional offerings coming soon to help you take another step toward your bright future as a Ram.
Breakout session schedule: March 22-26
Monday, March 22
- 11 a.m. — Exploring Majors
- 3 p.m. — CVMBS Admitted Student Session
- 3 p.m. — Invest in Your First Year with Key Communities
- 4:30 p.m. — College of Agricultural Sciences Admitted Student Q & A
- 5 p.m. — College of Liberal Arts Economics Department Open House
- 5:30 p.m. — Overview of Housing & Dining Services
- 5:30 p.m. — CSU Admitted Student Virtual Open House
Tuesday, March 23
- 1 p.m. — Invest in Your First Year with Key Communities
- 2 p.m. — Buses, Cars, Bikes, Feet and Scooters: Transportation Options at CSU
- 3 p.m. — Education Abroad Opportunities with the College of Liberal Arts
- 4 p.m. — Education Abroad Information Session
- 4 p.m. — Supporting First-Generation College Students
- 4 p.m. — Accelerated Programs in The College of Liberal Arts
Wednesday, March 24
- 2 p.m. — Air Force ROTC Info Session
- 3 p.m. — Scholarships in the College of Liberal Arts
- 3:30 p.m. — College of Agricultural Sciences Admitted Student Q & A
- 4:30 p.m. — College of Agricultural Sciences Overview and Student Panel
- 4 p.m. — School of Music, Theatre, and Dance Involvement for Non-majors
- 5 p.m. — Computer Science: Virtual Fireside Chat with Faculty
- 5 p.m. — Opportunities for Honors Students
- 6 p.m. — Campfire Conversations with Warner College
Thursday, March 25
- 11 a.m. — College of Agricultural Sciences Overview and Student Panel
- 1 p.m. — Health Professions Advising
- 3 p.m. — Housing & Dining Q&A for Admitted Students
- 3 p.m. — College of Liberal Arts Student Ambassador Panel Q&A
- 5 p.m. — College of Liberal Arts English Department Open House
- 5 p.m. — Computer Science: Virtual Fireside Chat with Students
- 5 p.m. — College of Liberal Arts Alumni Panel
Friday, March 26
Admitted Student Information Session Webinars
Admitted Student Info Session Webinars are designed for first-year admitted students and take place at various dates and times throughout the Spring semester. Head to the calendar portal to find a date and time that works for you. We look forward to connecting!
Housing and Dining Q&A Sessions
Join one of these virtual chats designed to assist admitted students with questions they may have about Housing and Dining Services including the housing application, meal plans, and timelines. Please note that these sessions will provide general information about Housing and Dining Services and is not intended to provide individualized customer service for specific needs or requests.
- Pre-registration is required for each session. Upon registration, students/families will receive a unique access link via email which can be used to access the event for which you’re registered at its specified start time.
- Some webinars feature one-way video broadcasts from the host/presenter. You will be able to interact and ask questions using a chat function on the webinar platform. Webinars that will be hosted on the Zoom meeting platform may allow for two-way audio and video. These sessions will be indicated ahead of time.
We love technology, but technology doesn’t always love us. In this unprecedented virtual age, we’re constantly learning and improving our ability to connect with you. Some helpful tips for our webinar platform include:
- Ensure that you have a stable Internet connection prior to launching the webinar.
- Whenever possible, access the webinar using a laptop, desktop, or tablet. Mobile compatibility is not available on all devices.
- It is recommended that you access the webinar using a Google Chrome browser. Safari and Explore browsers are not currently supported.
- There are a lot of reasons why someone might not be able to hear the audio, including what hardware they are using, their browser, their browser’s security settings, and other IT permissions based on their school/work, etc. Make sure your browser is allowing audio and video. In Google Chrome, go to Settings > Site Settings (under Privacy and Security) > Sound > Allow Sites To Play Sound.
- Buses, Cars, Bikes, Feet, and Scooters: Transportation Options at CSU (Passcode: nN*70aiY)
- College of Agricultural Sciences: Admitted Student Q&A
- Connect with your Warner Bound Community
- Engineering 101
- Going Green with the College of Liberal Arts
- Learning Outdoors: The Warner College Way
- Scholarships in the College of Liberal Arts
- Semester at Sea
- Why Summer Session?