Skip to main content
Campus housing series: Laurel Village
Features of Laurel Village
- Laurel Village is located on the northwest side of campus, near Moby Arena, the Campus Recreation Center, and the Elizabeth Street business district.
- Three buildings compose Laurel Village: Alpine Hall, Pinon Hall, and the Pavilion community center.
- Both residence halls house a mix of freshman, transfer, and returning students.
- Most Laurel residents are part of our College of Natural Sciences Learning Community or our Pinon Hall Sustainability Floor. The halls are not available for general assignment.
- Both halls offer varied room layout options, including:
- Suite-style doubles with a private bathroom.
- Community-style doubles with a community bathroom down the hall.
- A limited number of single rooms with varied layouts.
- Two dining options are located nearby: Durrell Dining Center and Corbett Marketplace.