Alejandra is a Colorado native from Commerce City. Even before being admitted as a CSU Ram, she was involved in TRIO Upward Bound and participated in CSU summer programs. At CSU, she was a first-generation student involved in Key Communities, sorority life, and study abroad, then lived abroad after graduation. Alejandra graduated in December 2018 with a double major in International Studies and Language, Literature, & Culture with a concentration in Spanish. She’s passionate about ensuring people have the information they need to successfully transition to CSU, should they choose to be a Ram.
Send Alejendra a message
Other ways to get in touch
- Email email@example.com
- Call (970) 491-4084
- Text (970) 497-2328
- Schedule an admissions appointment
Top conversation starters
- Studied abroad in London, Paris, and Madrid, and lived in Madrid for two years.
- Listens to almost all genres of music spanning from classic rock to classical and even country. Yee-haw!
- Is a massive Star Wars fan … Clone Wars rewatch, anyone?
- Has visited two of the five smallest countries in the world: Monaco and Vatican City.
Skills on a scale from zero to awesome
Knowing how to book a vacation on a budget
Giving advice but not taking my own
Killing a spider
Taking care of plants