No matter where you are on campus, you won’t be far from a spot to chow down. CSU offers seven dining halls, each with a unique twist, and your meal plan gets you into every one.
Lory Student Center, located in the heart of campus, also offers some well-known options like Panda Express, Garbanzos and Subway.
Are you vegetarian or vegan? Gluten-free? Kosher? At CSU you’ll have what you need.
Here are a few stand-out options for on-campus eateries:
- Each dining hall has a gluten-free grab-and-go area.
- Corbett Hall features a 100% vegetarian station.
- Parmelee Hall now offers a kosher bistro.
- Durrell Hall has a station focused specifically on international cuisine.
- Allison Hall offers continental breakfast 7 days a week.
- In a hurry? Stop by Durrell Express or order a sandwich online through RAMwich.
- Not feeling well? You can request a special delivery to your room.
Meal plan breakdown
Whether you like to cook for yourself or prefer to rely on CSU for all of your meals, we have a variety of meal plans to fit your lifestyle.
Meal plans are included with your room and board, and you can choose between the following options: 10, 14, 21 or unlimited meals per week. You will have a two-week grace period at the beginning of the semester to switch it up if needed. On top of that, each meal plan comes with 20 bonus or guest meals, to-go meals, and $150 RamCash every semester.
We’re here to support you
Although CSU offers many specialized dining options, it can still be stressful to navigate nutritional needs. To assist further, we offer free services via a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist to all students living in the residence halls throughout the academic year. Our dietician can help you navigate concerns related to food allergies, Celiac disease, and special diets. They can also help you get your eating habits on track by creating a meal plan.
If a Dietitian isn’t your style, you can navigate food choices online via our menu dashboard. The dashboard provides up-to-date menus in all on-campus dining centers and includes ingredient lists and allergen information for the foods served.