Green and Gold Scholarships for Residents
What are Green and Gold Scholarships for Residents?
Green and Gold Scholarships are are merit scholarships. Colorado State University automatically awards them to eligible freshmen/first-year students who are residents of Colorado. Awards are based off your application for admission. No scholarship application needed!
2022-2023 scholarship amount
Colorado residents who are eligible will receive $2,000 per year (half paid each fall and spring semester). These scholarships can be renewed for up to four years, meaning you could earn $8,000 over the course of four years.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible if you:
- Are an incoming freshman AND
- Are a Colorado resident AND
- Have a GPA of 4.0 or above AND
- Demonstrate satisfactory completion of a sequences of courses that meet Colorado Higher Education Admissions Recommendations AND
- Submit a complete application for admission by February 1 for a fall semester start and November 1 for a spring start. AND
- Are admitted to a full-time, degree-seeking program on CSU’s main campus. CSU Online students are not eligible.