Ram Transfer Scholarship
What is the Ram Transfer Scholarship?
The Ram Transfer Scholarship is a merit scholarship awarded to incoming transfer students at Colorado State University. There are a limited number of scholarships available in this competitive pool. Awards are based off your application for admission.
How do you apply?
We only need your application for admission to CSU. No separate application needed.
2022-2023 scholarship amount
Transfer students who are eligible may receive $5,000 per academic year for non-residents or $1,000 a year for residents. Students may receive this award for up to a total of six semesters, or until their degree is complete, whichever comes first.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible if you:
- Are an incoming transfer student AND
- Transfer a minimum of 30 credits to CSU AND
- Have a transfer GPA of 3.0 or above AND
- Submit a complete application for admission by February 1 for a fall semester start and November 1 for a spring start. AND
- Are admitted to a full-time, degree-seeking program on CSU’s main campus. CSU Online students are not eligible.