Green and Gold Scholarships for Non-Residents
What are Green and Gold Scholarships for Non-Residents?
Green and Gold Scholarships are are merit scholarships. Colorado State University automatically awards them to eligible freshmen/first-year students who are not residents of Colorado. Awards are based off your application for admission. No scholarship application needed!
2022-2023 scholarship amount
Students who are eligible can receive up to $10,000 per year (half paid each fall and spring semester). These scholarships can be renewed for up to eight semesters, meaning you could earn up to $40,000 over the course of four years.
|GPA Range||Scholarship Amount Per Year||Percent Tuition/Fees*|
*Calculations were made using 2022-2023 tuition and fees. Tuition and fees for upcoming years may be higher, which would make the percentage of tuition and fees covered lower.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible if you:
- Are an incoming freshman AND
- Are not a resident of Colorado AND
- Demonstrate a GPA of 3.3 or above AND
- Are an incoming freshmen/first-year student AND
- Submit a complete application for admission by February 1 for a fall semester start or November 1 for a spring semester start. If a student starts classes in summer, the scholarship can’t be used until fall semester. AND
- Are admitted to a full-time, degree-seeking program on CSU’s main campus. CSU Online students are not eligible.