If you are a United States citizen or permanent resident who has taken international classes, no unique requirements exist to be considered for admission to Colorado State. Rely on the application guide specific to your applicant type for the most comprehensive information about the CSU application process.

Special considerations

Applicants should include an original, official transcript of international work plus a certified translation if the original is not in English. If the international work has been reported as transfer work on a U.S. transcript, include a copy of the original international transcript in addition to the official U.S. transcript.

Regardless of citizenship, applicants with international course work may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency depending upon factors such as length of time outside of the U.S., language of academic instruction, and primary language spoken at home.