The Fall 2020 GUEST application opens in mid-July.
- You are strongly encouraged to apply for GUEST by Monday, August 17 for on-time registration.
- GUEST course registration begins Friday, August 21, and classes begin Monday, August 24.
- The Add Without Override deadline is 11:59 pm (MDT) Sunday, August 30. After this, any course registration will require an override.
- The GUEST application closes at 11:59 pm (MDT) Thursday, September 3.
- All course registration closes at 11:59 pm Wednesday, September 9.
Because GUEST participants are cleared to take classes one term at a time (fall or spring), an online GUEST application and $25 nonrefundable application fee must be submitted each term. Be sure to fill out all sections completely, including residency, even if you previously have applied to CSU. Fee waivers are not granted for non-degree applications.
The GUEST application is not an application for admission to a degree program, so no transcripts or supporting documents are required.
Aims Community College students participating in the Aims Exchange Program also must submit the Cooperative Registration Agreement Form (for Aims students).