Blog Header: University Statement in Response to Tour Incident

The Office of Admissions is adjusting policies due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about our policy changes for students and families.

International students

Are you interested in attending a university in the United States? We hope you’ll learn more about Colorado State, the #1 rated university for international student satisfaction according to the International Student Barometer in 2013.

Sign up for more information or reach out to our dedicated international admissions team to get started.

Take a virtual tour

See campus for yourself no matter where you are.

Launch Tour

A respected university

Colorado State is rated among the Top 100 Universities in the Americas (Shanghai Ranking Consultancy, 2014) and is a Carnegie Class I research institution.

International admissions counselors group portrait

Dedicated international staff

Our international student staff is here to make sure your transition to Colorado State is as smooth as possible. Have a question? Ask the international admissions counselors.


Our incredible location

Denver and the Denver International Airport are just an hour away, providing quick access to anywhere in the world.  But after you get to know Fort Collins, you may not want to leave.

Class at CSU

Over 250 programs of study

You have your choice of hundreds of quality programs at Colorado State, giving you the ability to specialize in the field you want. The best part? Our students succeed after they graduate.

Ready to apply?

Use the application guides below to get started. You’ll learn everything you need to know about what to submit, important deadlines, and what to expect during the application process.

International Freshman Application Guide

Start here if you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you’ve completed or are completing high school, and you have never attended college.

Get Started Now

International Transfer Application Guide

Start here if you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you have graduated from high school or received a school-leaving certificate, and you are currently taking or have taken university-level courses.

Get Started Now